First founded in 1999 with our first office in London UK specializing on yacht S&P consultancy. Moved in Athens in 2004 with a second office in Corfu in 2018, with acccess to the finest motor and sailing yachts for sale around the world both On and Off the market.
Our portolio comprizes of all yacht sizes having successfully provided bespoke solutions to yacht owners around the globe.
Our in house team of brokers and our extensive network with accurate market intelligence secures the best results in the global yachting market, balancing the realism of the market and client discretion providing the best result. Every time.
our office locations (a) Corfu Marina - Broker in Charge Yannis Stratis email: email@example.com (b) Lefkada Marina - Broker in Charge Antonis Tsoutsoudakis email: firstname.lastname@example.org (c) Athens Vouliagmeni - Broker in Charge George Lagopatis email: email@example.com (d) Samos Pythagorio Marina - Broker in Charge Tasos Nikolaidis email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying a yacht is the ultimate yachting adventure.It is the yachting lifestyle done Your Way on Your Terms with the freedom to explore anywhere in the world, whenever you want in any engvironment, all tailored to you.
- The First step in buying a yacht is to consider a Charter. This can be a good way to find out what suits you and/or your family. Staying on board a yacht for a week can give you a more practical insight on what features are important to you. It will allow you to consider if you want to cruise, how long and where.
- Choose the right broker. Who will listen to your needs, defend your intersrts and how you feel comfortable talking to is essential. The correct broker will listen to your needs, defend yoru interst. The right broker will provide you with fall the best options and give you access to the market, letting you know what questions to ask, aiming to making yacht selection and ownership quick and fun.
When it comes to Choosing:
- Listen to ther market and attend yacht shows. Wheter you are thinnking of buying a sailing yacht or motor, attending one of the big sales shows can give you a good idea of the size and style that appeals to you
- Think Long Term. Dont forget to consider the long term implication of yacht ownrship. Do you want to be able to charter in the future or will be looking to sell it on a few years? We can prepare budgets, assist you on operational and charter regulations, maintenance, crewing in order to make the right decision.
Buying the right one:
- Offer to purchase. We will be there to advise you on what price to offer. You will receive market comparisons, analysis reports and evidence as to why we suggest you place an offer at a specific price. To ensure you are proteceted at this tage we will also advise you to contract an independent yachting lawyer. We will prepare a list and quide you through this process.
- Survey and Sea Trials.We will support you in following the correct steps, (dry docking, sea trials and results) through the choise of professionals and be present to suprvise the process.
- Documentation. A checklist of legal, technical and financial documents must be collected before the sale and completed. As your YBH broker we will liasie with the seller and sellers broker along with their legal representative to smoothly complete the agreement.
talk to us for more details and next steps...